Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love my dog, but...

I have a really cute dog. Dumb, but incredibly cute. And loyal. And cute. Not a mean bone in his body. I also have two cats but that is for another day. This dog ADORES me. I can pop out to get milk and he greets me as if I have been away for a week. He follows me around the house, not wanting to be alone. Sometimes I turn around quickly and fall over him.

He has one fault. Actually he has two - he snores really loudly but he can't help that and I do too. He will eat anything and is a food thief. His latest trick is to get into the rubbish bin if I have left the house without him. So I often come home to this:




Dumb, but cunning. To do this, he has to open the bin drawer (I think with the towel), get into the bin drawer in order to knock the bin out and spread the contents all over the house.

He always looks guilty and sad but he must be punished. The worst punishment for him is to be locked outside with me inside:






He runs from door to door hoping I will let him in but I am unmoved. For a while. Then I forget to be cross with him because he is so cute.

Because who could hold a grudge against this:







Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment