Saturday, March 10, 2012

Boys and their aim

When my current spouse and I built our home over a decade ago, I cleverly designed the childrens' bathroom as a three way (the only three way I am likely to have). This means that the toilet is separate from the basins which are also separate from the bath and shower. With three kids this meant that someone could be in the shower, another in or on the toilet and someone doing whatever they needed to do in from of the mirrors. Washing hands is not a big priority as one can tell for the level of soap in the dispenser.

I thought I was so clever.

However I have two sons. Their aim is not good at the best of times; nor lifting the seat a priority, as evidenced by the shrieks from their sister at regular intervals. Here is the toilet room:





And here is the view from the toilet room if the door is not shut:





This means that if the television or x-box is on, whichever boy is going to the toilet veers to the left to view what is happening on the television screen. This then means there is a constant puddle of urine in the left corner of the toilet and the faint odour of public toilet.

AMFYOYO





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment