Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back to reality with a thud

So after a fabulous holiday spent in France with friends, I came back to earth (home) with a great big fucking thud.

* got on the scales and discovered an additional 3 kilos
* chained myself to the laundry for about three days
* call to RACQ to replace battery on third car teenaged daughter drives which had died some five days before
* Call to computer repair man to collect home PC which had shat itself a week before and refused to even turn on
* a mountain of mail to open sort file and pay
* start organising for 12 year old's school trip to Canberra
* mum my credit has expired on my phone
* mum my credit has expired on my go card
* mum how do you do x, y z etc
* mum where's my a, b, c etc
* mum can you help me do my assignment that was due 2 weeks ago etc

I realised one day when I was up to my elbows in Mr Muscle cleaning the oven, that only a week before I had been sitting down to a fabulous long lunch with about a vat of French wine about to be consumed


Sigh...

AMFYOYO


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment